Just a quick work trip to Michigan City, Indiana. Here is a photo from the Washington Park Zoo and lake Michigan.
3 comments:
Verna
said...
When were you there? That was one of the places Mark & I went on our honeymoon and it was our favorite back then! They have kind of ruined alot of the town since then ...oh well I guess thats what happens over 36 yrs! We loved the beach!
3 comments:
When were you there? That was one of the places Mark & I went on our honeymoon and it was our favorite back then! They have kind of ruined alot of the town since then ...oh well I guess thats what happens over 36 yrs! We loved the beach!
oops ...I guess since you put the date June 16th that is when you were there! :)
I didn't have much down time to check stuff out plus the weather was bad. There was a maternity outlet though that I made sure not to miss!
Post a Comment