Friday, June 26, 2009

Shopping Madness! (Mother's Day weekend continued)





So, here are some photos from Mother's Day weekend in Minnesota. We went all over, I don't think there was a maternity or baby store we missed! (Mom, you had no idea this was how your weekend was going to be, did you?) No one bought anything too large, but lots and lots of smaller purchases really filled Lara's Envoy quickly. And note for future Mall of America shopping trips....the Hyatt Place had rooms for $80 a night, the room was actually two rooms hooked together and the price included a great continental breakfast. (That is a huge bonus for two pregnant ladies!) I really think this should be an annual trip...

1 comment:

Andy said...

You can make it an annual trip but Jeremy and I get to go to a Cubs game the same weekend. That's a pretty good tradeoff. ;)