Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tidy Cats new add campaign?



A few weeks ago I was cleaning the bathroom which involves everyones favorite task, cleaning the litter box. I don't know what the deal is with our cats, it's like they can't stand to have a clean litter box for more then 30 seconds. As I had my back turned Gracie decided to take advantage of the open container of litter from the hallway closet. The next photo is of Ruthie debating if she's going to get in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to send this picture to tidy cats and see if they will pay you to use it!!! It is priceless!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, so after showing this to some of my co workers we have decided that the next time you clean the litter box you need to have the video camara ready to film them when they do a repeat performance and then send it to funniest home videos! People have sent less funny ones and made $10,000!