Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kitchen Too


I felt I was being unfair to the kitchen by only showing the living room so here is a kitchen update too. Dad the under-cabinet lighting works great! (It's hard to see in these pictures.) Mom, Cash says thank you for the blue football. He loves it!

4 comments:

Ron Garner said...

Lovely kitchen. I can see the lights! Cash seems a bit dazed.

Anonymous said...

You mean you remodeled your kitchen. I hadn't noticed since that is such a beautiful dog! The kitchen does look great also.

Ron Garner said...

I finally figured out that it was Cash. At first I thought they had big rats!

Andy said...

That is harsh Ron. I don't know what kind of rats you have in England but in America they are ugly little things, not beautiful champion (like the Bears will be soon) blood line thoroughbreds.