Monday, January 29, 2007

C.O.L.T.S.

I worked at the Mining Co. yesterday. A little girl had made a sign that said: COLTS, Count On Losing The Superbowl. Clever, huh?

4 comments:

Andy said...

I am not sorry to say but if thats not the truth I don't what is.
GO BEARS

Anonymous said...

You should send that one to Grampy, he'd like that. (I'm sure he doesn't know how to do the blog thing)

Ron Garner said...

Next time the little girl comes in to the restaurant you might tell her that she doesn't have a future as a bookie!

Ron Garner said...

Well, Andy. It obviously wasn't the truth. Maybe you need to start supporting a high quality team. I can name one in Indiana (which you are well aware of) and another in southern Ohio.
The Colts and Bengals would be proud to have you as a supporter.