Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meet Cargo Pants


Cash wishing we had chosen Weimaraner Gray.

We have a new color in our lives...meet cargo pants! While I was up in Minnesota Andrew painted our living room the khaki/army green color we had chosen awhile back. It is strange to me how light affects the color in our house. This picture isn't even really what the color looks like to me, but the camera is a different model (the store opted to upgrade us with a new camera rather then fix our old one) so maybe I need to adjust some settings on it for more accuracy. Anyways, our dining room is Ruby Lips, a wall in our kitchen is Flipper, and now our living room is cargo pants. The boring white and beige is slowly disappearing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The rooms look beautiful, I can't wait to see it all in person. What a awesome treat to come home to, a painted living room...what a guy! Glad Cash likes the ball, too. xoxo