Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I really don't have a good title for these...



I went to Minnesota last weekend and had quite a laugh when I came across these. Mom and I found some really good ones...some more appropriate for web posting then others. Dad, there is a small album and some random pictures I have for you from mom. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ron Garner said...

It is amazing that I have retained my youthful good looks after all these years.

Anonymous said...

HAIR Today, Gone Tomorrow

Andy said...

I think Ron wore that zebra shirt to one of the pubs when we visited him.
By the way, GO BEARS.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, guys! 'Still crazy after all these years?!'

Ron Garner said...

Not a zebra shirt. . .pyjamas (British spelling) I think the first photo is of Abraham Lincoln at the end of the civil war taking the terms of surrender from Jefferson Davis.
Actually, Al seems to be subtly giving the camera man the finger.
By the way, BEARS SUCK.

Andy said...

I knew that Bears comment would stir things up but it is actually the Colts that suck.
GO BEARS

The Old Curmudgeon said...

I am sorry I waited to leave a comment until things degenerated into partisan insults about football. I feel this takes away from admiring the youthful exuberance of the obviously bright and stylish young men pictured (except for Al, whose weak attempt to conceal a vile and obscene gesture indicates psychological problems. I am so glad that the rest of us did not follow his example, but led lives of exemplary piety.).