




After our All-American lunch, Maurene, Jessica, Andrew and I hit up a mall a few towns away. It had a maternity outlet I wanted to shop at (Thank you again Dad and Maurene for some new clothes!), but for the non-preggos it also had a Nordstrom Rack, Gap, Nine West, and Saks - all outlets! Plus lots of other stores and shops. Note for future trips to Long Island - this mall could be dangerous! Dad joined us for dinner, Andrew and I wanted to take him to Dave and Busters as an early birthday present. It was so much fun! I have never been to one, but have been dying to go for at least a few years. The food was good. The boxing, skee-ball, basketball and jump rope (Jessica - third picture) was even better! I attached the hunting game photo of Dad and I so you can see our matching Garner double chins. We laugh about it, but there is now undeniable proof. There was a dancing game too, and some guys on it that were sweating so hard that they had thought to bring their own towels from home! Wow, seriously hardcore gamers... Fun night and Happy (early) Birthday Dad!!!
1 comment:
Dad shoots and scores!
Post a Comment