

I think I'll call today "Catch up". After all, we were on vacation and and it can't all be go-go-go. Anyway, today we got up and went to church with dad. We ate brunch at an awesome restaurant called
Hemmingways afterward. Back at home we relaxed, watched sports and dozed. Later that evening we went back to the
fish market by dad's church and purchased fresh salmon, swordfish, shrimp and clams. The clams were so fresh they were still moving! Not Andrew's favorite, but I loved them! I could easily make an entire meal out of them. I tried to look up the actual species of clam, I think
THIS was it, but not positive. The only bad part of the day was that Jessica got delayed in going to the airport with a friend and missed the awesome dinner. (She did get some leftovers though...) Picture above is Jonsey with her hood on due to a broken leg. Sorry, I suppose we could have taken it off for a cuter picture.
1 comment:
We'll check out the Brunch and tell you if it was as good as our meal. MMMMMMM steak and eggs. Thanks for picking up the tab!
Post a Comment