Monday, March 19, 2007

More Colors!




Menards holds a Great Paint Event every now and then and so do we. Above are some of Andrew's latest projects. The office is now Maiden Voyage Blue and our bedroom is a two-tone of Slate and Buckwheat. It really makes a difference.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame poor Cash. He didn't leave the mulch out to play with.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Love the love note! I really like all of the colors.

Ron Garner said...

Not to keen on the blue, but what do I know, I'm old. The buckwheat and slate are quite nice. Almost like our colours.

Andy said...

Wow, the blue doesn't really look that color in person. And Ron, you spelled color wrong.

Ron Garner said...

Andy, Thanks for the spelling lesson! But, the English speakers and spellers on this side of the Atlantic disagree. Now, let me give you a math lesson.

If the Colts scored 29 points, and the Bears scored 17 points, how many points did the Bears lose by?

29 -17=12
The answer is 12. The Bears lost Super Bowl XLI by 12 points.
Sorry, I can't write more. I am do a service on my automobile (they are rotating my tyres)

Ron Garner said...

Oooops! I'm due a service, not do a service. For a second there you must've thought I was Rex Grossman