Okay, to everyone reading this pay attention! It takes some concentrating.
Jack and Jill are a couple approaching their 60s. They have been married about 30 years or so. They have a daughter named Cammie who is almost 30 and a son named Kyle who is about 25. Kyle is married to Lisa. Lisa is 24 and has two children from a previous relationship. Lisa's children are age 9 and 8 and are currently in foster care with Lisa trying to regain custody. Cammie is Lisa's boss. One day Lisa did not show up to work, so Cammie called her brother to find out why her sister-in-law wasn't at work. Kyle answered, "Lisa has been having an affair with dad (Jack) for the last four months and they have packed up and skipped town together." To which Cammie replied, "What did mom (Jill) say about it?" "Nothing, she is out of town with her 27 year old boyfriend."
Hmmm, now I know what everyone is thinking, did Abby skip work today and stay home to watch Jerry Springer? No, "Cammie" is a co-worker of mine (not in my department). This is a true story, I just changed all the names. I told "Cammie" today at work that I felt really sorry for her brother, Kyle. She responded cheerfully, "Don't be sorry. He's been cheating on her too."
Next time you are about to say that your family has problems just imagine the next Thanksgiving table discussion for this family....
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeeoowww!
You lost me a Okay.
I got it.
Father is with daughter in law
Mother is with young boyfriend
Son is cheating also.
My question is, if Jack marries Lisa will her children be Kyle's half brother and half sister instead of his step children. And will Lisa be his stepmother instead of his ex-wife? If so, I don't think I have to tell you what that makes Kyle!
Can I get an invitation to the next family dinner? Could be as interesting as a reunion.
Post a Comment