Monday, March 05, 2007

I got 87

I completed the longevity calculator from the USA Weekend magazine article. Interesting article about the factors in your life that determine your life span. It takes about 10 minutes and the site is www.livingto100.com if you are interested. What did you get?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you live well beyond 87 but don't put too much stock in the calculator since it has me living to 95. Has to be a messed up calculator.

Andy said...

84 is my lucky number. Sorry Abby, you will have to suffer your last years without me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby, just got an email from Bree and she gave me your blog site...It's non-other than Rachel Raub!! How are you doing and what are you doing these days?? Oh by the way Congrats on engagement, that's great!

Bree said...

Hi Abby! Okay...I tried this...and it seems to high-tech for me. :)
I'm going to keep practicing. I see RR emailed you. Awesome!

Ron Garner said...

56. Oh, oh!

Abby said...

Rachel! Bree! Email me back at abbygarner@mac.com

Anonymous said...

I topped out at an even 3/4. However, I could gain a year, if I cut out my ridiculous alcohol habit, 2-3 servings once a week. Chris

Abby said...

Lush.