Today was Andy's first day back at work. It came one day short of eight months since his accident. I spoke to him briefly at lunch and it sounds like things are going well. My guess is that he'll be quite tired this week. To prepare Cash for his change of schedule (he'll have to be by himself during the days) I left him in our garage while I ran some errands. I thought that he'd like having a place to sleep, some food and toys, the radio, etc. Here is what I found when I got home...


Yeah, he pulled two bags of cypress mulch to the center of the garage and shredded them. Maybe he will have to stay in the kennel after all.
5 comments:
Labradors never do that!
I've seen some dopey expressions on dogs before, but this one takes the cake (he probably chewed that up, too)
Andy, I hope you weren't too tired! It will get better! I am so proud of how far you have come in a short time and the way you have handled all of this!
Thank you and yes I am tired. Nothing wrong with a hard days work though. It just makes the weekend that much better.
Congratulations, Andy...welcome back to the world of paid employment :) & :( I'm proud of you, too, and look at all the work you've done at the house while you've been healing! The painting looks great, the blue looks a little intense, but it's pretty.
Post a Comment