Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Physical Therapy-Day Three

So today when I pulled the car up to get Andrew from P.T. he came out of the waiting room and said, "Hey Abby, look at this." He then lifted the walker over his head and walked to the car. I was shocked and scared, but he actually did really well. I think he said he walked four laps around the "track" at Mercy too, so that's awesome. We took some pictures of his foot the other night after he had soaked it in the pedicure foot bath, but I decided they were way too disgusting to share with our friends and family. I mean his foot literally peeled off. So gross but now it looks nice and pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Huge progres is being made! Good for you Andy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new blog location. Way to go Andy! I need a pedicure, too!

Anonymous said...

Well, you made your mom cry... and say I told you so! I knew that as soon as you could take some action on your rehab things would progress faster but I never thought you would be walking on your own after less than a week! Way to go! Soooo, next week you graduate to running ?!!!? Well, maybe in 2 weeks! :)