
Tonight we broke in the new oven and we weren't messing around...lasgana, garlic bread, and lemon bars for dessert. It works pretty well, I think. The new appliances are nice, but they each have there own different beeps for things. The fridge beeps if the door is open too long and the oven kept beeping, but I don't know why. I might be more ambitious to figure out why if the manual wasn't the size of Webster's Dictionary. Here is the new stove in all it's glory.
3 comments:
Wow! A blog! I had one once but it was so overwhelmingly popular that I couldn't focus on my day job.
Happy to have an update on the house and on Andrew. Hang in there!
Also glad to see a microwave ensconsed above the oven. That's how I cook.
Nice looking kitchen! So who was your general contractor, foreman and work crew ... I may need to hire them to do a kitchen remodel in my house ... if the price is right!!!
I am so glad it is finally coming together for you and you have water, a refrig and can cook!!!!
Cabinets look great!! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment