Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fantasy Football


Thursday was the draft for Fantasy Football which Andrew's brother Chris was nice enough to let me join too this year. It's me and nine guys so the pressure is on to represent all the female NFL fans and not choke. Somehow I got the second pick so I was pretty happy with that. The only flaw: I forgot to check the bye weeks of the players I was drafting and ended up with a lot of players on bye week 5. Week 5 is the week that my team plays Andrew's....Here are our teams.
Abby's
M. Hasselbeck (SEA-QB)
D. Foster (CAR-RB)
S. Alexander (SEA-RB)
M. Harrison (IND-WR)
D. Mason (BAL-WR)
A. Crumpler (ATL-TE)
S. Graham (CIN-K)
Chicago (D-ST)

Andy's
T. Brady (NE-QB)
L. Tomlinson (SD-RB)
R. Bush (NO-RB)
R. Williams (DET-WR)
T. Holt (STL-WR)
T. Heap (BAL-TE)
N. Rackers (ARI-K)
Carolina (D-ST)

If anyone has any advice let me know!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not real football. Go Romans!

Anonymous said...

You stole my defense