Saturday, August 01, 2009

Taste of Dubuque


I made it back in time for everyone's favorite festival (okay, mine) - Taste of Dubuque! We headed down with Andy and Megan and ended up seeing a bunch of friends and co-workers down there. The weather was perfect and the food was plentiful. Clare was working at one of the beer tents and Andrew asked me to hand him his beer. I picked it up and turned around to hand it to him. He was nice enough to then snap a photo of me! (It's on his phone, but I don't think I'll be posting me 20 weeks pregnant with a large Blue Moon in hand on here.) Pictures above are the crowds and Meg watching the blooming onion man do his thing.

2 comments:

Ron Garner said...

I guess this is the taste of Southhold. We went to this restaurant on our trip to Orient Point. http://www.seafoodbarge.com/ While also stopped at the Tangers Outlet Center in Riverhead. Maurene liked that. We had salad, Clam Chowder, Roast Shrimp, Lobster and Corn on the Cob!

Abby said...

That is funny, we (a co-worker and myself) just went to Tanger Outlets on our way back from field work! (I only shopped at Motherhood Maternity and the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!)