Bree and Lisa: It was so good to see you guys the other night! I've missed hanging out with you! Ben is awesome, Congrats again to you guys! I don't care how safe Kuwait is, Bree be careful and hurry home for the wedding!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is this the Bree who came to Florida with you and why is she in Kuwait?
Hey Bree, good to see you again even if just in a photo! I'll reiterate Uncle Bob's question, what are you doing in Kuwait?? Hope to see you at the wedding if not before. (And who is Ben, and is he awesome with Bree or Lisa??:)
Yep, Uncle Bob, it's the one and only Bree! Mom, Bree and Ben got engaged two weeks ago, approx. They work together. Okay, I'll probably get this wrong, but here goes: Bree is being deployed to a base near Kuwait City for 4 months (hopefully no longer or she'll miss the wedding!). She is a supply specialist who makes sure the units located throughout Iraq and Afghanistan get the parts/materials whatever they need from the TANK-AUTOMOTIVE and ARAMENT command. That command takes care of weapons, fighting vehicles (tanks, etc.) and tools for the maintenance companies. Those are pretty much her words so hopefully it's accurate.
Hi everyone!! Yes, it's ME from Florida...ahhh..the memories! Abby is right with her description. It'll be fun and an interesting experience! I'll keep in touch!
4 comments:
Is this the Bree who came to Florida with you and why is she in Kuwait?
Hey Bree, good to see you again even if just in a photo! I'll reiterate Uncle Bob's question, what are you doing in Kuwait?? Hope to see you at the wedding if not before.
(And who is Ben, and is he awesome with Bree or Lisa??:)
Yep, Uncle Bob, it's the one and only Bree! Mom, Bree and Ben got engaged two weeks ago, approx. They work together.
Okay, I'll probably get this wrong, but here goes: Bree is being deployed to a base near Kuwait City for 4 months (hopefully no longer or she'll miss the wedding!). She is a supply specialist who makes sure the units located throughout Iraq and Afghanistan get the
parts/materials whatever they need from the TANK-AUTOMOTIVE and ARAMENT command. That command takes care of weapons, fighting vehicles (tanks, etc.) and tools for the maintenance companies.
Those are pretty much her words so hopefully it's accurate.
Hi everyone!! Yes, it's ME from Florida...ahhh..the memories!
Abby is right with her description. It'll be fun and an interesting experience! I'll keep in touch!
Bree
Post a Comment