Saturday, April 21, 2007

National Library Week

I was asked to read at an elementary school this week for National Library Week. The book I chose was Box Turtle at Silver Pond Lane by Susan Korman. It was very fun and the kids seemed to really like it, probably because I took a box turtle with me! The last book I read was Home Composting Made Easy by C. Forrest McDowell (see previous blog post). What's the last book you've read?

5 comments:

Ron Garner said...

Reel Spirituality: Theology and Film in Dialogue

Anonymous said...

Good job with the composter! Your garden will love it. My last book was Reclaiming Breastfeeding for the United States; current book is Milk, Money and Madness: The culture and politics of breastfeeding...do you sense a theme here? Working on my final project on breastfeeding legislation :)

Ron Garner said...

It is certainly pathetic that your parents both read books that relate to their professions -boring! But, since we are the only two that have responded, I would assume that everyone else doesn't read at all.

Abby said...

Haha! Since you and mom are the only two that have responded a more correct assumption would be that you are the only two that read the blog!

Ron Garner said...

Perhaps I shouldn't say that the others don't read, perhaps it is more like, can't read. They just visit to look at the pictures. Why do you think I started showing all those videos.