


We are so fortunate to receive such nice things for this baby I had to post a few more gift photos. Saturday was a busy day, but I was excited to look at all the cool new baby things...so that evening after we carried everything into our living room (middle photo) Andy and G (short for Grandpa for those that didn't know) assembled the stroller (top photo). Sorry Lara, but I had to post that after reading your hilarious story involving car seat/stroller assembly, plus a husband who has no need for instructions. Now, if anyone knows a professional organizer we definitely could use some skills in finding space to get everything put away nicely!
3 comments:
Lucky baby!
That's a serious pile of stuff -- sweet stroller, too. :) Hope you're having luck getting it all organized.
Yep, we are finding places for everything. I put up some new photos of the space "cleaned up" a bit.
Post a Comment