Today Andy and I decided to stock the freezer with meals. We were using a new cookbook that had a lot of recipes for dishes that were specifically made to be made in bulk and frozen. In one morning we made 8 Chimichangas, 8 egg-bacon biscuits, 4 pans of lasagna, 2 pans of baked corn casserole, 2 batches of pizza burgers, and 3 batches of Taco Chili. It is the best feeling knowing we have meals for quite some time!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Full Freezer
Today Andy and I decided to stock the freezer with meals. We were using a new cookbook that had a lot of recipes for dishes that were specifically made to be made in bulk and frozen. In one morning we made 8 Chimichangas, 8 egg-bacon biscuits, 4 pans of lasagna, 2 pans of baked corn casserole, 2 batches of pizza burgers, and 3 batches of Taco Chili. It is the best feeling knowing we have meals for quite some time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So when are you coming over and doing that for me?!!?
I'm very impressed! I'm with Verna on this one. When are you coming to Wantagh? We have two fridge/freezers that need filling.
You know truthfully, I'd think Andy would back me up on this....it didn't take that much more time to make multiple lasagnas as compared to making one lasagna. We will definitely keep this up once the food has run out.
Yes, I will back you up on this. I think the whole process took only 2- 2.5 hours. Good idea Abby.
Post a Comment