No not books, www.paperbackswap.com There has been a lot of talk about it lately, maybe some of you have accounts with it already. Well, I started one last week. I took 34 books off of our bookshelves that we no longer wanted and entered them online. Well, two of the books I entered were on another users wishlist and two more books were spoken for the next day. So, I mail out the four books (you print the shipping labels right off the site) and after the books get mailed I get a credit for four more books! It's great. Shipping is about $2-3 a book and the books you get from other people are yours to keep. You don't have to return them ever to anybody, but if you don't want to keep them you can easily enter them back into the site for swapping. They have almost every genre imaginable. For signing up you get two free books. I got Andy the Johnny Cash autobiography and a lizard book for me. Happy Reading!!
Monday, March 09, 2009
Meet my new obsession
No not books, www.paperbackswap.com There has been a lot of talk about it lately, maybe some of you have accounts with it already. Well, I started one last week. I took 34 books off of our bookshelves that we no longer wanted and entered them online. Well, two of the books I entered were on another users wishlist and two more books were spoken for the next day. So, I mail out the four books (you print the shipping labels right off the site) and after the books get mailed I get a credit for four more books! It's great. Shipping is about $2-3 a book and the books you get from other people are yours to keep. You don't have to return them ever to anybody, but if you don't want to keep them you can easily enter them back into the site for swapping. They have almost every genre imaginable. For signing up you get two free books. I got Andy the Johnny Cash autobiography and a lizard book for me. Happy Reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I might have to do that when we get back to the United States. We have a ton of books.
If you sign up list me under referrals! It is an awesome site! I think you'd like it too.... I "ordered" three more today. That makes 5 new books coming in and 5 unread ones going out!
Hi Abby and Andy! Just checking out your site! Cool book idea! I'll have to pass it on to my mom!
Ben and I are off to Kuwait again. We leave Sunday morning for 4 days in Winchester, VA. to get ready. We leave to Kuwait Thursday night!
Post a Comment