Friday, August 22, 2008

New Favorite Website

One of our interns told me about this site. I think it's hilarious. For anyone who knows about my love of food I think you can see why it's right up my alley. Enjoy and expect to leave hungry!

5 comments:

Single in the Midwest said...

mmmm
my hot pocket dinner is looking kinda dull right now!!!

Andrea said...

That is funny! The Black Forest Cake looked incredible.

It is funny that you posted this - just last week I told Chris "Abby like to post food on her blog" "We should have taken a pic of our kettle corn from the fair and posted it in honor of Abby"

Abby said...

Haha, yes there are quite a few "foodie" entries, aren't there! My dessert smore picture isn't even close to the same level as some of these pictures! I either need a new camera or to start eating fancier food.

Anonymous said...

Right up your alley! How often do they post new food photos? They look good up close & personal!
We just had frozen pizza while we watched Obama's acceptance speech...the pizza wasn't very exciting, but I have to say he was.

Abby said...

Agreed! I listened to his speech on NPR while coming back from a late delivery in Milwaukee. It was so good I wanted to pull the van over and start to take notes.

(The website is supposed to start adding recipes soon!)