Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dinner, Guitar Hero, & Sing Star





We went to Clare and Megan's tonight for dinner and some video games. I've heard about Guitar Hero from quite a few people and was looking forward to testing it out. Andrew had played it before too so between everyone I was the rookie. Picture two is of me getting booed off stage playing Pat Benatar's We Built This City. Picture three is Bo the cat playing air guitar. Picture four is our mini pies for dessert. And picture five is proof for Megan who claims she is, "almost as tall as my mom."

4 comments:

Ron Garner said...

Do you ever get the feeling that no one else ever looks at our blogs?

Abby said...

Get a blog counter....then you'll see how many people check it. Lots just don't leave comments. Semi-unrelated: there is a company called Book Smart that can turn blogs into a printed book, so if you use it as a journal as we kind of do then you'll have a printed book of everything. Haven't done it yet, but maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

I check this blog at least daily but a lot of times I am unable to get a comment posted for some reason. My ignorance of computer savvy I guess. Mark U.

Andy said...

dad, you need to create an account so that it doesn't say anonymous, and it does say "Mark". Then you should be able to comment on everything. I had the same problem until I made a user account.