Sunday, February 10, 2008

Village Bar


On Saturday night we went out with a group of 10 to the Village Bar, a supper club in Kieler, WI that is known for the fantastic food. We weren't really celebrating anything in particular, but the group definitely splurged. All the guys ordered the prime rib while the ladies favored the steak and crab legs. It is a good thing we enjoyed the food because I think everyone took a box of leftovers home! I feel like I should point out that the bill for Andy & I (including drinks) was less then $60! Top picture is of Nathan and Nick enjoying, bottom picture is Andy and Jeremy in matching shoes, coats, shirts. (Nathan had already left, otherwise he would have been in the matching picture too!) Sorry, I didn't take a "girl" picture...

2 comments:

Ron Garner said...

I can't begin to tell you what a meal like that would cost in England.

Abby said...

I'll have to ask Andrew how many ounces the "King" cut of prime rib was, I can't remember. It is so massive it is hard for me to look directly at it in the picture.... And the crab legs were awesome!