Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So we had this bet....

One of Andrew's doctors has quite a bit of sports paraphernalia in the hallways in his office. The doctor is a big hockey guy and he owns a majority of our local hockey team. Now I didn't doubt the authenticity of the signed team photographs (Boston College and the Colorado Avalanche), but when I saw this at the end of the hall I assumed it must be a replica. (Just hanging in the hallway, I would think you'd keep it behind glass or something.) Andrew disagreed. We made a bet (loser buys dinner) and his doctor confirmed it to be "real Tiger". Tonight we ate at the Ground Round. Andrew thinks he is victorious. I secretly am treating myself as I have my own celebration...80 jurors called in and my number was missed by 6 people. The polite recorded voice thanked me for completing my jury service.

No comments: