Beautiful! I hope you're going to send me a copy.
I want a copy. Congrats.
Congratulations. As Steve Martin might say, "This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that MAKES people. By the way, who's your smiling friend there?
Ab..byLove, Zach
I wish we would have gotten some video of him saying that-it would have been perfect!
She's a real STAR, guys! Looks great, Abby, I'm so glad you posted it here. (I didn't notice the hawk scar anywhere.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! I hope you're going to send me a copy.
I want a copy. Congrats.
Congratulations. As Steve Martin might say, "This is the kind of spontaneous publicity that MAKES people. By the way, who's your smiling friend there?
Ab..by
Love, Zach
I wish we would have gotten some video of him saying that-it would have been perfect!
She's a real STAR, guys! Looks great, Abby, I'm so glad you posted it here. (I didn't notice the hawk scar anywhere.)
Post a Comment