Saturday, December 02, 2006
In my defense it wasn't our local branch...
We took the dog and ran some errands last night after work. Andrew was driving and we went through the drive-up at the bank. After the transaction was completed, the teller said, "Oh, I didn't see your little guy, would he like a sticker?" Andrew looked at the backseat puzzled, perhaps wondering what a dog would want with a sticker and I started to laugh. She was talking about me! I pulled off my stocking hat (gray with our work logo on it) to reveal my ponytail and the teller shrieked, "I'm so sorry!" She repeated herself like four times and by now the other two tellers had looked and were laughing too. Andrew said, "No she doesn't want a sticker" and with that we drove off. I haven't been mistaken for a little boy in over 15 years, but whatever. I can laugh about it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should have taken the sticker!
ha...maybe even asked for two or three :)
So, did the mouse deliver yet? How many? poor thing
Post a Comment