Monday, December 11, 2006

Get your hair did

This morning I went and got my hair cut for the first time since before Andrew's accident. The woman who cuts it was shocked to see how long it had gotten. I knew I wanted it quite a bit shorter. I had been letting it grow simply because not going to get it cut or colored was an easy way to save $. Well, I ended up getting eight inches cut off. If I could have gone for two more inches I could have donated it to the hair charity Locks of Love. It may seem crazy, but I think I feel lighter on my feet, maybe the hair was weighing me down. I think Andrew wants a change of appearance too. Tonight he tried to put an earring into his once pierced ears...to his surprise and my horror, the earring slid right in. He looked at it for a minute before removing it. I don't think earrings will be on his Christmas list this year.

2 comments:

Ron Garner said...

Maurene just got her hair cut also. Photograph?

Anonymous said...

I just got mine done last night, too. Tis the season I guess, good for you!