Monday, October 09, 2006

Not a fun day...

Today Andrew and I attended the funeral of our friend's infant son. It was such a devastating experience, we can only wish that no one would ever have to struggle with a pain like they are dealing with. We send good wishes to his twin sister that she may continue to improve in health and size.
Later in the day I went for a recheck of the scar I have due to my hawk encounter. The doctor said he was not pleased at all with how the scar looked in width and thickness. I was given two steroid injections in the scar and will go back in a month for more. If that doesn't get the results we want the doctor might cut the scar to remove some of the scar tissue. Hopefully the steroids will offer improvement.
Well, that's enough bad news for awhile. The rest of the week should go much better hopefully.

No comments: