Friday, October 06, 2006

Meet Cash

The two puppies we didn't pick.


Andy & Cash getting ready to go home.


Cash taking his first bath.


Cash playing frisbee with Buddy.


So cute.

Okay, so we kept it a secret to surprise the family when they came to town this last weekend, but now the word is out...Yes! We have a new weimaraner puppy named Cash. He is 14 weeks old and about 23 lbs. He is very sweet, he likes to be right at your side (or Andrew's side since he is home with him more) and he doesn't like going into his kennel. Not totally housetrained, but has only had a few accidents. We got him last Monday the 2nd. We have some video footage of him that I'll put online as soon as I can figure out how.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome - Chris mentioned it and wasn't sure why pictures of the new baby weren't posted yet. Now we know.

I use YouTube.com for videos. It works just like Flickr. You upload your video, and then post the code into your blogger. Have fun with that!

Can't wait to meet your new puppy - love the ears!

Anonymous said...

I remember how great a pup Smokey was. If it hadn't been for Smokey I probably would not have had such a successful rehab from my open heart surgery.

You now have the greatest dog ever!

Ron Garner said...

Sorry Bob. Weimers are nice but Labradors are the best!!!!