
Yes, before the comments come in...that IS spinach on her tray. Did she eat it? Nah, but she tasted it. We are LOVING our CSA this year that we split with the Fluhrs. We think Nora is the only baby in town that eats asparagus, green peppers, broccoli, zucchini, kohlrabi, cabbage, etc., etc., etc....... Okay, the only baby besides Braylen Fluhr! Anyway, the veggies are amazing and each Wednesday feels like Christmas when we pick up the box. More to come on this later on...




I won't even TRY to describe the animal noises I was making to get Nora to laugh this day. Her smile her makes my heart want to explode.
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates! Her smile is just sooo cute!!
We had salad last night with dinner (yes, WE had salad ;) )
Owen wanted some and I gave him a piece of Spinach while we were getting dinner ready. When I went to get the salad out of the bag, I found a piece with a bite in it. I guess Owen didn't care for it....
Post a Comment