Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Flutters
I've felt the baby move for the first time the last few days. It was so subtle, but yet definitely the baby, it was a very new feeling. Every time I've felt him/her I was laying on my stomach before I fell asleep. Perhaps the baby was saying, "Get off of me!" It almost felt like a butterfly in my lower belly. I can't wait until I feel it more and I know Andrew really wants in on the kicking too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting!! I loved feeling it, but I also loved when Jeremy can first feel it. Very exciting and real! By the way, you're looking great, hope you're still feeling well too!
I totally love the flutters and last night I even got what felt like a miniature kick (maybe it was a punch)! Anyway, I hope they keep getting stronger! And yes, I'm still feeling good, just fatigued every night...
Post a Comment