


The highlight of our Cleveland trip, besides seeing Keith, Tiff, & Ryan, had to be the Cavs - Pistons game that we went to that Sunday night. Keith got us some awesome seats - we were in awe! I had never been to an NBA game (at least I don't think I've ever gone) and I was amazed at how much better the games are when you're watching them live! It was so much fun and the atmosphere downtown before and after the game was great. Good food, bars/pubs and lots of people. Next time we'll have to schedule a trip so we can see the Lake Erie Monsters too!
2 comments:
What an intro. I guess with ticket prices as expensive as they are they need to provide a full evening of entertainment.
We will be only three miles from where the Islanders play. I bought a t-shirt when I was in Wantagh.
Post a Comment