Andrew has literally been spending all his days off working on our basement and bathroom. It looks so awesome, I cannot wait to post a whole series of photos on here! I think I'll wait until it's completely done though, so no sneak previews. Check back for the finished product! There is always something that comes up though to distract him from "basement time". The above picture is of our old sump pump. He came home during a rain/ice/snow storm and found that it was not working. It had to be replaced that day, we know how bad flooding in this state was over this year and we weren't about to take any chances of letting water back into the basement!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Andrew's Hard Work
Andrew has literally been spending all his days off working on our basement and bathroom. It looks so awesome, I cannot wait to post a whole series of photos on here! I think I'll wait until it's completely done though, so no sneak previews. Check back for the finished product! There is always something that comes up though to distract him from "basement time". The above picture is of our old sump pump. He came home during a rain/ice/snow storm and found that it was not working. It had to be replaced that day, we know how bad flooding in this state was over this year and we weren't about to take any chances of letting water back into the basement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment