Sunday, November 16, 2008

To Ohio


I had a course in Toledo the Saturday after Andy's surgery. I was initially very excited about it, but the timing wasn't the greatest with me leaving two days after he was discharged from the hospital and being gone for 7 days. The course went well and I learned a lot. The first picture is of me holding a 95 year old Tuatara, if you don't know what one is click HERE. The second picture is of a Wyoming Toad, the amphibian conservation project that I'm involved with. The image was made digitally out of children's drawings, and it's goal was to raise awareness for the AZA's Year of the Frog campaign and the global amphibian crisis. VERY COOL of the Detroit Zoo. For a previous amphibian post CLICK HERE. Many thanks to all of you who cooked, cleaned, brought meals, gave rides, and dog-walked while I was away! It was most appreciated!!!

1 comment:

Ron Garner said...

That Wyoming toad is quite lovely.