Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess the plants!




I'm going to open up this contest to anyone, but my thought is that Mom is going to be the number one contestant. We have a couple plants that we'd like to know what they are since we planted them....honestly we can't remember at all. First picture...it's the big guy in the center, behind the lamb's ear, in front of the blue sea holly. I am really hoping it's not a giant weed. Second picture.....there are three of these guys, they are viney, I remember planting them last summer. From Michigan Bulb Company....other then that...no idea. Third pic is while I was watering our zucchini. The dog thinks he is soooo cool. Almost every night he does this. We know he's not thirsty.....just likes to show off I think.

3 comments:

Ron Garner said...

I have no idea on the plants, but love the drinking dog.

Anonymous said...

If I am looking at the right plant it looks like a Morning Glory to me.

Abby said...

Mom guessed honeysuckle for the viney ones. I think we'll just let them go for now. Wait and see if they bloom or something. Stay tuned.