Sunday, October 21, 2007

Too Delicious


Thinking about the food I've eaten in the last week while at work...blackberries, cucumbers, salads, hummus, grilled fish, chamomile tea, roasted nuts, pita bread, broccoli sprouts, sweet potatoes, dried pineapple...looks pretty healthy, huh? Well, I guess that is why I can justify this...Happy Joes Pizza. The most delicious pizza around. What you are looking at is a medium 1/3 taco, 1/3 BLT (no T) and 1/3 spaghetti, which is garlic bread crust, spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce covered in cheese before baking. Andrew and I treated ourselves to this meal while enjoying some Sunday night football. Pizza, beer, and football...a perfect combination. And Tuesday morning...it's back to poached eggs and Fiber 1 bars.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Somewhat related...are there any other avocado-eaters out there who have seen the price of avocados?! Went up $.50 per avocado since last week...thinking it must be related to the CA fires?

Anonymous said...

Can you spell coronary artery disease