Monday, September 17, 2007

Golfing



On Sunday Andy & I went golfing back home, (well Illinois) and saw something I can't say that I'd never seen. Played a course that neither of us had played before and there were trees growing out of the sand traps. Huge, big Pine trees. Help me out....is this common? Pics are from golfing on the honeymoon. I'll let you guess which ones are before and after getting poured on. Last pic, the guys were obviously enjoying the no-shave rule of vacation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

several courses I play here have palm trees in the middle of the sand traps. I think I remember a course in Indiana with an oak tree in the middle of a big trap.

Ron Garner said...

Yeah, I think trees in bunkers are becoming more prevalent. I think it adds a nice touch even if the tree doesn't come in to play. The question I have, is how did your wedding present work out for Andrew? Did he play like Tiger :) or Uncle Bob :(?