Monday, June 25, 2007

It's not a hematoma, but...

On Monday morning I was off to my doctor for a checkup. He says to schedule them around your birthday so every year that's your reminder. Even though it's my day off I make all appointments as early in the morning as possible to get them over with. At this appointment it was noted that I was a year older and that my insurance company had now requested additional tests on standard stuff like cholesterol, thyroid, etc., so a blood draw was in order. I didn't look, but it seemed like they needed quite a bit of blood. Anyway, going to leave I realized that while talking to the receptionist I could hear her, but no longer see her. Told her I needed to sit down and then I passed out. I'm still sporting a considerable bruise a week later.

No comments: